Saturday 4 April 2015

Alhamdulillah. One paper down. Five more to fight fr. Yes. Currently in university life causing more stress but much fun and sweet bestfriend. Damn mang. Im failed to write. Hahaha. Death note should exist so i can shut people down and no more get back. Change topic please. Hahah





I miss how Mekkah. Alot. I miss the smell of carpet in Masjid Nabawi. I miss the drink water in Masjid. I miss how strong am i faced the burden. Am so lucky bcs Allah really invited me to His house. Lived there such a bless. I miss solat in masjid, Allah really protect us from being step from people during in Raudhah. Ya Allah Ya Rabb, let us another chance to be in your house, your place. Missing Rasulullah. The best part been there was I SMELLED KAIN KAABAH. Ya Allah, Allah really gave us the chance to repent ourselves infront of Kaabah. Hm i miss everything about Mekkah and Madinah. Doa sangat dapat pergi lagi. But this time will go satu family. InsyaAllah. Assalamualikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment